Client Profile: A Distributor of Outdoor Power tools for the agriculture and forestry industry.
Scope of the position: To take full responsibility for sales and Marketing with dynamic strategies to grow the customer base
Reporting to: The Managing Director
• Sourcing new business-Corporate trade- Establishing ,following and closing leads
• Management of customer relationships:
o Take and submit orders from customers
o Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations.
o Manage product delivery to Customers.
• Give product demonstration to customers
• Provide training on use and maintenance of products for customers
• Monitor completion:
o Gathering Marketplace (competition) information on pricing, products delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc
o Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating result6s and competitive developments
• Prepare activity and results reports such as :
o Daily call reports
o Weekly work plans
o Monthly and annual territory analysis
• Maintain Professional and technical knowledge
• Assist with marketing
o Identify effective advertising channels for products and target market
o Represent the company at relevant events
• Previous sales experience at a corporate level
• Computer literate (proficiency in MS applications eg. Excel,Word, Email)
• Good command of English language
• Financial literacy
• Driving license will be an added advantage
• Diploma (or higher qualification) in marketing/sales administration
NOTE: Remuneration will be aligned to strength of candidates skill set. Product knowledge training will be availed.
Candidates who feel they are suitable for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state in the subject area the position you are applying for